Dallas Christian Middle School is an academically strong school designed to bridge the structured learning of elementary with the high expectations and independent learning required in high school. The middle school years are unlike any others and can present unique challenges as students change and develop. Our mission at DCMS is to empower every student academically, spiritually, and emotionally, to meet the challenges they face and to equip them with the tools they need to be successful.
- Social Studies
- Electives and Physical Education - The electives vary according to student interest and grade level.
- Daily chapel led by students, faculty or community leaders
- Christian teachers in all subjects
- Daily Bible classes at all grade levels
- Spiritual emphasis in extracurricular activities/courses
- Academic environment intentionally shaped for spiritual nature
- Academic Meet
- Theater and Drama
- Student Council
- National Junior Honor Society
- NASA Trip (6th grade class)
- T Bar M trip - 3 days (7th grade class)
- Washington DC, and Philadelphia PA trip - 4 days (8th grade class)